1. Elvira is timeless. She’s the Mistress of the Dark and it really wouldn’t be Halloween without her.
Is it Halloween yet? pic.twitter.com/dglN98B2RB
— Elvira (@TheRealElvira) August 7, 2015
2. The world NEEDS more Elvira. She is all of us!
3. Check out her selfie game.
4. Not only is she gorgeous, but she’s fucking hilarious.
5. And doesn’t take shit from anyone.
6. She’s also an ordained minister capable of uniting mortals in unholy matrimony.
7. She has legit priorities.
9. She has super human strength.
10. And finally, she’s proud of her legacy.
Cassandra Peterson (born September 17, 1951) is an American actress best known for her portrayal of the horror hostesscharacter Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. She gained fame on Los Angeles television station KHJ wearing a black, gothic, revealing,cleavage-enhancing gown as host of Elvira’s Movie Macabre, a weekly horror movie presentation. Her wickedly vampish appearance is offset by her comical character, quirky and quick-witted personality, and Valley girl-type speech.
TJF had the chance to catch a QnA featuring Cassandra “Elvira” Peterson at Texas Frightmare Weekend earlier this year. Check it out HERE